Hi all,

Off late the traffic to India list has gone up much more than what it was
before (already a highly active list!). During the last couple of months,
we moderators have got requests from members that the list is becoming
pointless due to the volume of mails and quality of threads. I propose,
together we all write down some list guidelines and follow them to make the
list more productive. New members will be sent this guideline when they
join the list.

Please feel free to help out by making the list guidelines[1] (Which is a
very rough draft now)

Regards
Srikanth.L