You do not provide only references, you write the relevant paragraph
that you are referencing. We did not think that we should write that
down.

The originator of this thread has informed me that he has left the
list. Agree with Pranav, that we have much better things to do than
discuss this. If this matter is raised by other party on this list, we
can tackle it there, if needed or ignore.

Pradeep

On 04/01/2012, Anivar Aravind <anivar.arav...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Wed, Jan 4, 2012 at 3:31 PM,  <wheredevelsd...@hotmail.com> wrote:
>> Would have been good to mention that when you posted the link.
>
> I am not much aware about such strange rules in English wikipedia :-)
>
> Anivar

Pradeep Mohandas
How Pradeep uses email - http://goo.gl/6v1I9