On Mon, Jan 9, 2012 at 6:44 PM, Sucheta Ghoshal
<sucheta.ghos...@gmail.com>wrote:

> Hi,
>
> We are having a Wiki Academy for the first time in Kolkata at Netaji
> Subhash Engineering College . We would appreciate to have any kind of help
> to make this Wiki Academy a successful event, as of now We are looking for
> person who is willing to speak on the technical aspects of Wikipedia ( More
> specifically "How a developer can contribute to the Meta-Wiki Source Code).
> Since it is an engineering college,and we are hosting it as a college event
> only so Technical part is necessary according to the students concerned.
> Please help us.

Hi Sucheta,

Am sure others will help - I just wanted to congratulate you for putting
this together. Am happy you feel part of the 'family' after attending the
WikiConference in Mumbai.

Cheers (and I will see you at the meetup in Kolkata on 15 Jan),
Bishakha