Obviously! Add as much relevant info about temples to existing articles on
Wikipedia, else make new articles if not created yet. Brief History, famous
events, festivals, architecture (tamil temples are known for it eh!) any
particular rituals if any, temple adminstration etc. Try and make it a
subproject under Wikiproject Hinduism! - Wikiproject Temples that can
include temples even in and outside india, My uncle has made a website
about all the Kerala temples, I could help too :)

On Fri, Jan 13, 2012 at 1:12 AM, Shrinivasan T <tshriniva...@gmail.com>wrote:

> On Fri, Jan 13, 2012 at 12:54 AM, Arjun Mangol Kanoth
> <arjun.man...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > Photos!!! :D
> >

> Yes. Will add photos.
>
> Working on a photo walk aka wikipedia takes kanchi.
> Discussing with friends.
>
> But, what about adding the information in the books like temple
> history, holy events,
> special features etc ?
>
> Shall we add all the information from the books?
>
> --
> Regards,
> T.Shrinivasan
>

> My Life with GNU/Linux : http://goinggnu.wordpress.com