Hi,

The design looks nice. The photo mentions the person as a singer. Actually,
it is a photograph of a person smoking a Hukka and a covered sword on the
lap. Nothing to do with any musician.

I also liked the current design of wikimedia.in. Rather simple but clean.
If your last visit was a few days back, just have a look again.

-Sudhanwa

On Wed, Jan 11, 2012 at 12:23 AM, Yuvi Panda <yuvipa...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hello! Many of you would know PlaneMad (Arun Ganesh), and I had asked
> him to see if he can design anything for Wikipedia.in, etc. He's sent
> me a mockup that I absolutely love, and am willing to spend time
> htmlizing. Thoughts?
>
> /me hopes attachment goes through

web: www.sudhanwa.com  blog: www.sudhanwa.in
Twitter: sudhanwa Check on FB, Linkedin for more.