On Tue, Jan 17, 2012 at 17:15, Sudhanwa Jogalekar <sudhanwa....@gmail.com>wrote:

> I also liked the current design of wikimedia.in. Rather simple but clean.
> If your last visit was a few days back, just have a look again.

I think its important to keep the chapter landing page (wikimedia.in ) and
wikipedia / wikiprojects landing page seperate. wikimedia.in can continue
in form, probably add more details about the chapter on landing page (like
the twitter feed / facebook / donate links etc) and wikipedia.in can be to
explain about wikiprojects, can take the current design of globe / use
the proposed design.

Srikanth.L