On Tue, Jan 17, 2012 at 18:07, Béria Lima <berial...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Actually I do because there is a note: "I*mportant Note : The publisher (
> The Indian Express ) of the above news article owns the copyrights of the
> article / content. Request to kindly not reproduce or circulate the
> content further. The information is only shared only with an internal
> community who have been featured on this article.  All copyrights are duly
> acknowledged.*" (bold is mine)

You are free to forward just the links. Reproducing verbatim elsewhere
might not go well with "fair use". Also heard elsewhere on another list on
the same topic that news is meant to be shared, so no harm. Frankly all
this obsession on copyright only after editing Wikipedia, otherwise since
when people in India thought of copyright seriously.

Srikanth.L