Srikanth,

There is copyright law in India for last many decades and most people were/are
following the same before wikipedia had not taken a birth. There is no need to
make generic comments on Indians for no reason. We are Indians and we should be
proud of that.....

With Regards,

Mandar V. Kulkarni
http://mr.wikipedia.org

article owns the copyrights of the article / content. Request to kindly
not reproduce or circulate the content further. The information is only
shared only with an internal community who have been featured on this
article.  All copyrights are duly acknowledged." (bold is mine)