+100

It was a lot of fun along with serious business. The club started on the
14th with over 40+ attendees. The greatest success was that almost 100% of
all students returned the next day. Hence, we hope to have generated a lot
of interest as well as made it clear to them, that editing an encyclopedia
is serious business.

--
Regards,
Debanjan*

- Lets make this world a better and more informative place*