Hey folks,

There are over 20 Tech fests that are being conducted by several institutes
across India over the next 2 months. I'm sure my list is not completely
exhaustive and I might have missed a few. I was wondering if any of you know
friends, family members, faculty members, students, administrators associated
with any of the following organisations who might be able to help us out in
participating or getting a slot for a Wiki stall or a workshop during these
tech fests?

These fests might prove to be a brilliant opportunity for us to do massive
outreach programs. I am assuming, to be on a conservative side, that each fest
has a footfall of minimum 1000 participants. Even if we are able to take part
in say 10 such events during the next 2 months, that means we have the
opportunity to create awareness about Wikipedia amongst at least 10,000 more
people.

Fests scheduled for next few months are as under:

Tech Fests January
Elan 2012 Techno Cultural Fest January 2012 IIT Hyderabad Andhra Pradesh
WISSENAIRE 12 Techno Management Fest January 20-22nd 2012 IIT Bhubaneshwar
Orissa
Techkriti 12, IIT Kanpur, Technical Fest, Kanpur, Uttar Pradesh, January 27-30
2012
Threshold 12 Management Fest January 30-31st 2012 Jain University Centre for
Management Studies Bangalore Karnataka
Electrocom 12 Technical Fest January 20-21st 2012 KITS Warangal Andhra Pradesh
Quark 12 Technical Fest January 27-28th 2012 TGPCET Nagpur Maharashtra
Dhrishyaa 12 Techno Management Fest January 24-25th 2012 Alagappa Colleg Of
Technology Chennai Tamil Nadu
INctf 12 Technical Fest January 29th 2012 Amrita University Kollam Kerala
E-Summit 2012, Entrepreneurship Festival, IIT Bombay, Mumbai, Maharashtra,
January 28-29 2012

Tech Fests in February
iTechRoots 3.0 12 Technical Fest February 9-11th 2012 YCCE Nagpur Maharashtra
Vidyut 12 Techno Management Fest February 1-3rd 2012 Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham
Amritapuri Kerala
Prajwalan 12 Technical Fest February 18-20th 2012 Government College of
Engineering Amaravati Maharashtra
Arghya 12 Technical Fest February 2012 MBES College of Engineering Ambajogai
Maharashtra
Kurukshetra 12 Techno Management Fest February 1-4th 2012 Colllege of
Engineering Guindy Anna University Chennai Tamil Nadu
Felicity 12 Techno Cultural Fest February 17-19th 2012 IIIT Hyderabad Andhra
Pradesh
INSEAT 12 Technical Fest February 11th 2012 VIT University Vellore Tamil Nadu
FootPrints X2 Technical Fest February 24-26th 2012 Maharaja Sayajirao
University Baroda Gujarat
Dhrishyaa 12 Techno Management Fest January 24-25th 2012 Alagappa Colleg Of
Technology Chennai Tamil Nadu
Anwesha 12, Techno Cultural Fest, IIT Patna, Patna, Bihar, February 24-26 2012
Varchas 2012, Sports Festival, IIT Rajasthan, Jodhpur, Rajasthan, February 9-12
2012

Tech Fests in March
Apogee 12 Technical Fest March 16-20th 2012 BITS Pilani Rajasthan
Radiance 2012, IIT Bombay, Mechanical Fest, Powai, Mumbai, Maharashtra, March
3-4 2012
Convergence 2012, Technical Fest, IIT Bombay, Mumbai, Maharashtra, March 2012
Cognizance 2012, IIT Roorkee, Technical Fest, Roorkee, Uttarakhand, March 23-25
2012

If you have a contact and want someone to follow up with people in these
institutes, I'll be more than happy to do that. Lets try and do as many
outreach programs during these fests as we can.

Thanks
Nitika