From: Srikanth Ramakrishnan <rsrikant...@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, Jan 18, 2012 at 21:17
Subject: Pragyaan 12 - NIT Trichy
To: Swaroop Rao <swaroop...@wikimedia.in>

Forward this to the list and the Chapter, we need a plan ASAP.

I spoke to Saagar today.
Here are the main issues:
Plan: We need a plan of action, and we need it fast.
I was asked if this was a contest or a workshop, to which I stated that it
was a Workshop.

Here are the key points we discussed:

1> Date/Day/Schedule: The event is spread over four days, and is jam
packed. We need to schedule it properly, and get a follow up mechanism in
place.
2> ISO certification: Pragyaan is the fourth Technical fest in India to get
ISO certification. Because of this, the organisers, have to sign an MoU
with the organiser/promoter of each individual event. I believe the chapter
needs to do something about this. The main purpose of this is to show that
the event is taking place and to promote it.
3> Swags: I was suggested that we have a small trivia session thru the
session and give out same Laptop stickers/tees/etc.
4> Accommodation: This is really tight. We need to inform the number of
participants beforehand to make sure that we can get accommodation.

I know Bala won't be able to make it. What about other Community members -
Chennai, Coimbatore, Salem, Bangalore, Kerala?

Do remember, this is NIT Trichy. A BIG event. I believe Tinu and Logic had
done something at NITT earlier. Hoping that they would do it this time as
well.

Hoping for a response soon.

--
Regards,