Hello Nitika,

It is true that technical fests are being held in almost every engineering
college and this is a good opportunity for outreach. The tech fest of my
own college, namely M-Pulse 2012, is being held in February, and I, myself
am a part of the organizing team. As one of the marketing co-heads, I can
tell you that to set up a stall or organize a workshop in any of these
technical fests Wikipedia will have to provide sponsorship in the fest.

Let me elaborate how this works.
Institutes that organize such technical fests need sponsorship, against
which they give publicity. Every institute has their own marketing
proposals based on which such sponsorship are acquired. For intense, they
may charge Rs. 7000/- to Rs. 9000/- to put up a stall within the college
campus. Since I am myself a part of the marketing team in my college, I
already spoke to Abhishek about this and his opinion was that, Wikipedia
being a FREE online encyclopedia might not be interested in such proposals,
and will not sponsor events. However, If you have a different opinion or
even the slightest thought that Wikipedia might be interested in such
proposals, please get back to me. Personally as well, I would be more than
happy to get a positive response.

Here is contact number-
+91 8149747344
And you already have my email ID. Lemme know your opinion.

Awaiting your response.

Regards,
Gunit.

Gunit.