This is an amazing thing Tinu, thanks for creating this page which will
help to communicate well. And could you consider linking this page from the
main page wikimedia.in, and also as this page is not only the directory of
mailing list, but also contains so many other channels like fb, twitter,
etc I'd suggest to name it something wider like Community Communications or
something of that sort?

Best
Subha