Hey Gunit,

Its not all about sponsorship. We got a stall for free at the CMDA IT Expo
as well.
Infact, I just had a chat yesterday with one of my friends from Cummins
College of Engineering for Women regarding the outreach activities and she
was asking me how much do they have to pay to us for the workshop if it was
organized in their college during the fest. Clearly, people don't expect
any money from us. Infact, they are ready to pay us :P

We can conduct workshops, if a stall is not possible. And the ultimate aim
is to spread the word about Wikipedia.

--Pratik Lahoti.
User:BPositive