My 100 bucks on this :

Let's not make assumptions before we try it out. In the past we've done
editing sessions, outreach and everything else in colleges. The success
*drastically* depends on *who* is doing it. Don't get me wrong but, whether
people agree or not, whether it is successful; ALL depends on how
interesting you make it to be.

Also, a NO is not the final word, I keep trying and convincing. People give
in at some point. So, be bold and keep trying :)

On Fri, Jan 20, 2012 at 8:22 PM, Debanjan Bandyopadhyay <debast...@gmail.com

Noopur Raval
Student
Arts and Aesthetics