Ashwin,

You seem  to be the most omnipresent guy everywhere in Wikipedia as far as
WikiProject India is concerned. I keep wondering how a single person can
devote so much time to the cause of a project as vast as WP:India.

Being at the helm of a very good one-fifth of all potential Wikipedia
users, You really deserve to be an admin.

However, if you are not prepared to be one that can share time between
head-mastering a Colosseum and excelling as a shepherd of  sorts, we should
rather wait. We better need our shepherd.

Just when you feel you are ready, we will be there to vote for you! :)

-viswam
[Congrats to Swaroop is automatic, in line]