FYI.

Regards,
Jyothis.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: James Hare <messedroc...@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, Jan 23, 2012 at 5:18 PM
Subject: [Wikimedia-DC] Wikimania 2012 registration is OPEN!
wikimani...@lists.wikimedia.org>, wikimediaannounc...@lists.wikimedia.org,
wikimedia...@lists.wikimedia.org

Hello everyone!

After much delay, I am pleased to announce that Wikimania 2012, the
eighth annual Wikimedia conference, has opened registration! Wikimania
2012 will be held in Washington, D.C., the capital city of the United
States. We will announce the specific venue shortly.

To register, please read
<http://wikimania2012.wikimedia.org/wiki/Registration> and then
proceed to the linked registration form. Until April 23, the
registration fee is $55; Wikimedia students and volunteers can
register at the discounted $35 rate. This does not cover
accommodations, which will be handled by a separate process. If you
need financial aid to attend, consider applying for a scholarship:
<http://wikimania2012.wikimedia.org/wiki/Scholarships>.

Wikimania is made possible by the excellent presentations delivered by
enthusiastic Wikimedia volunteers. If you are interested in presenting
at Wikimania, please read our Call for Participation:
<http://wikimania2012.wikimedia.org/wiki/Submissions>.

If you have any issues during the registration process, do not
hesitate to email wikimania-registrat...@wikimedia.org. For other
inquiries, see our Contact page:
<http://wikimania2012.wikimedia.org/wiki/Contact>.

Thank you for your patience, and we hope to see you in Washington!

Sincerely,
James Hare
Wikimania 2012 Coordinator