For those going around the large Maidan in front of Mumbai University
(where WikiConference was held) - Fort is littered with memorials and
busts.

Choose a large telephoto lens where cops and others are sticky to
allow photography of statues in public panorama, such as Bombay High
Court.

Please consider loading these images on Panoromio as well.

Happy snappy Photothon to you!

Warm regards,

Ashwin Baindur