To address Harriet's query, any building where sufficiently rich people
live or work may be considered a place where officious security will try
and discourage photography. Legality of interference is only a time-waster,
as the security personnel will be very unlikely to be aware of applicable
law, and in any case are only following orders.

Vickram
Fool On The Hill <http://communicall.wordpress.com>