Nikita,

Thanks for your reply.

Here's a list of the Wikimedia community's IRC channels:

https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/IRC/Channels

In the future, when you have a technical problem with Wikimedia sites,
try visiting one of the IRC channels that the developers and system
administrators use to coordinate their work, such as #wikimedia-tech .

A few of our system administrators are volunteers.  There's an
incomplete and out-of-date list here:

https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/System_administrators

You asked: "How can I help?"  If you have system administration skills,
you can help by getting a Labs account
https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/WMF_Projects/Wikimedia_Labs .  Labs users
talk via the #wikimedia-labs channel on IRC and the labs-l mailing list
https://lists.wikimedia.org/mailman/listinfo/labs-l .  Tasks that new
system administrators can take on are listed here:

https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/WMF_Projects/Wikimedia_Labs#Proposals

and you can learn about the current architecture of Wikimedia's
operations infrastructure at

https://wikitech.wikimedia.org/

However, as I mentioned, the system is still under construction and so
please don't feel discouraged if there's not much you can do yet.

People without system administration skills can help in this particular
situation by learning them, or by spreading the word about Wikimedia
technical opportunities in general.

Thanks!

--
Sumana Harihareswara