Hi,

Thanks Gerard and the team in background to make this happen quickly.
We are already ready with some scanned books and even more are coming up in
Unicode !!

Best regards
-Sudhanwa

On Thu, Feb 2, 2012 at 9:32 PM, Gerard Meijssen
<gerard.meijs...@gmail.com>wrote:

> Hoi,
> The Marathi Wikisource now exists as a Wiki. It is the kind of thing that
> makes us happy in the language committee. We were happy to move things
> along a bit by considering to expedite our approval. The full localisation
> was not done but promises were made and are kept to make sure that the
> Marathi localisation of MediaWiki will be in and remain in good shape.
>
> We also pushed WMF ops to do a good job for the Marathi Wikisource and I
> am really happy that Sam Reed helped us out.
>
> All in all we are pleased and we hope that all issues that need to be
> resolved for future projects will be resolved quickly and, that we
> consequently will have many more projects starts like the one of the
> Marathi Wikisource. I hope it will prosper and help us realise our aim of
> bringing all information to the people of the world.
> Thanks,
>      Gerard

web: www.sudhanwa.com  blog: www.sudhanwa.in
Twitter: sudhanwa Check on FB, Linkedin for more.