Moksh, Thanks for the report. Do upload the VJTI photo on wiki - the article
does not have a good one.

From: moksh.jun...@avignyata.com
Date: Mon, 6 Feb 2012 17:42:12 +0530
To: wikimedia-in-...@lists.wikimedia.org; wikimediaindia-l@lists.wikimedia.org
Subject: [Wikimedia-in-mum] Report on the Technovanza,  VJTI festival Wikipedia
Workshop

Dear All,

We were invited to have a workshop at Technovanza, VJTI festival.

The total session strength was 15 students. The students were very curious to
know how the editing does take place. The session included

* Elaborate discussion on the
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Five_pillars

* Editing the actual Wiki page. The selection was based on interest in the
workshop

* Creating a new Wiki Page. Post explaining the modalities of creating
the page the selection was based on interest in the workshop

Common Queries included
* How does Wikipedia run?
* Who manages and
maintains the Wikipedia?

At the same time, students who attended the
session were completely new editing, so they were very happy to know get
 a demonstration of editing an article. Also at the end of the session
they surely promised to try their hand at editing on their favourite
subjects.

Was also given a small memento with the photograph of VJTI college in it,
thanking for the session.

Thank you for the opportunity! I would encourage everyone on the list to have
these workshops, cause they are very enlightening for students who were just
copy pasting content from Wikipedia!

Moksh Juneja