Good going Wasim, Ram and Pratik,  you guy have done a great job again. The
best part is the instructor and attendee ratio seem to be good and they
might have got a full fledged support from you all while editing. Thanks
for using the prezi presentation!

A small request, could you guys take little more pain to rewrite the
summary in little for formal way, I feel the overwhelming happiness in it
as it was a women's college ;-)

On Mon, Feb 6, 2012 at 10:12 PM, Wasim Mogal <mogalwa...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi Folks,
> I am happy to inform you that a basic Wikipedia workshop
> was successfully conducted for the students of Cummins College of
> Engineering for Women(CCOEW), Pune on 4th February 2012.
>
> The main purpose of the workshop was to  spread awareness about editing
> Wikipedia and to encourage the female editors. The program was conducted
> by (CA's) Pratik Lahoti, Ram Shankar Yadav and myself. The students were
> excited to be at the workshop and were present in huge numbers.
>
> The workshop details, detailed report and some snaps are uploaded here
> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Wiki_Workshop_at_CCOEW_Pune
>
> Please let us know your suggestions/Ideas to help us improve and organize
> such events in future.
>
> Thanks & Regards,
> Wasim Mogal.

Subha