Thank you for your support Subha.
The page is hosted on meta for the following reasons:
1. Neutral. Meta is more neutral as we have a lot of Tamil editors,
photographers, bird watchers etc. from the Commons.
2. Common Login. I was suggested to keep the page on wiki.wikimedia.in but
we have a lot of newcomers, and Wikimedia.in requires a separate account.

On Mon, Feb 6, 2012 at 3:07 AM, Subhashish Panigrahi <su...@wikimedia.org>wrote:

> Wow, this is amazing, great going Srikanth. I am still confused why you
> are creating page in meta instead of en wp, but this effort is never dying!
> Hope Bala joins you there to help you with this. All the best and please
> let me know if I can support you in any way..
>
> Subha
>
> On Mon, Feb 6, 2012 at 4:04 PM, Srikanth Ramakrishnan <
> rsrikant...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Hey,
>> This is to inform you all that the Second Coimbatore Meetup will take
>> place on Sunday, 12th of February at 11am at the KGISL Institute of
>> Technology [KITE], Saravanampatti, Coimbatore..
>>
>> There are a few formalities before entering.
>> Come to the gate of KGISL, fill out an Entry Pass, ask for Mr. Devraj.
>> Like last time, I'll try and arrange with Security to direct people
>> asking for Wikipedia to the KITE block.
>> 11am. The venue is on the ground floor of the KGISL Institute of
>> Technology which in turn is on Thudiyalur Road.
>> Accessible by buses from Gandhipuram/Ukkadam.
>> From G'puram, you have 111/111A that comes to the gate while any other
>> bus going to Sathyamangalam, or Saravanampatti will drop you 500m away from
>> there.
>>

>> I hope someone will create a Facebook page for it.
>> Please use this image for it:
>> http://www.flickr.com/photos/21232862@N00/6441297319/
>> The Twitter hashtag is #WPMCB2
>> Hope to see you here.
>>
>> Please sign up here:
>> https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Meetup/Coimbatore/Coimbatore2
>>
>> --
>> Regards,
>> Srikanth Ramakrishnan,
>> https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Coimbatore_bypass
>> Coimbatore bypass.
>> https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mysore_Ring_Road
>> Mysore Ring Road.

Srikanth Ramakrishnan.
Wikipedia Coimbatore Meetup on February 12th.
Aliens invaded Tamil Nadu, left their Spacship and now it is a Toll Plaza.
https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:IVRCL-Vijayamangalam-Toll-Plaza.JPG