Subha,
What about the Indian English Community?

Noopur,
Thanks for the ideas, but one small suggestion. Format- Keep it OGV.
We can't be promoting an open project with a closed format video no?

Konark,
Good to see young brains like you volunteering on this.

Ashwin,
Can I have a link please?

On Tue, Feb 7, 2012 at 9:41 AM, Ashwin Baindur <ashwin.bain...@gmail.com>wrote:

> Nitika & MikeLynch & some others have just begin working in this field
> and a prototype video on how to create an account has been made. Imho
> these efforts should be combined.
>
> Warm regards,
>
> Ashwin Baindur
>

> On Tue, Feb 7, 2012 at 10:59 PM, Konarak Ratnakar <konarak...@live.com>
> wrote:
> > Hey,
> > +1 to this, I can help(composing, editing).
> > Konarak.
> >
> >> Date: Tue, 7 Feb 2012 22:10:06 +0530
> >> From: noopur.ra...@gmail.com
> >> To: wikimedia-in...@lists.wikimedia.org;
> >> wikimediaindia-l@lists.wikimedia.org
> >> Subject: Re: [Wikimediaindia-l] [Wikimedia-in-en] Creating video of
> Indian
> >> Editors "We Edit Wikipedia"
> >

> >> Hey Subhashish,
> >> I think it's a great idea. In case people are thinking of recording
> >> such a video, I would love to help you edit and here are some
> >> suggestions for community members:
> >>
> >> 1) Put it on your next meetup agenda. Do it in the meetup itself
> >> 2) It could be one single person saying "I edit wikipedia" or a group.
> >> More than 1 is welcome
> >> 3) For editing purposes, it is better if you record video in room with
> >> LESS noise and MORE light
> >> 4) Try and keep video in MPEG, Avi or MP4, so that while editing we
> >> don't have to convert and lose quality.
> >> 5) You can use any normal digital camera, even your (iphone) camera :P
> >> Just try and minimize shaking.
> >>
> >> Cheers
> >> Noopur

> have
> used
> feel

> in

> >> --
> >> Noopur Raval
> >> Student
> >> Arts and Aesthetics
> >> Jawaharlal Nehru University, New Delhi
> >> Ph: 9650567690

Srikanth Ramakrishnan.
Wikipedia Coimbatore Meetup on February 12th.
Aliens invaded Tamil Nadu, left their Spacship and now it is a Toll Plaza.
https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:IVRCL-Vijayamangalam-Toll-Plaza.JPG