I feel no sympathy for Nichalp or any such users. Per this discussion,
he chose his path which is clearly against the aims of wikipedia.
Somebody stated here that Nichalp himself appeared in this thread, so
i assume, he has no intention to stop what he is doing. Why we should
sympathize to hin?

Btw paid edits are bad and anything paid editor devoted is only money
. What i feel funny is that the secret spy (gupt char) guy, who
started this thread  written it as a little tended to Nichalp, but
what he really wanted is tearing the mask, has taken almost similar
alleged modus operandi of Nichalp to publish his thought. :-). No
allegation intended in this entire  last paragraph, i've not seen him
much ;-)
if i'm wrong, i already regretted. :-)

--
Sent from my mobile device