Vickram,
The way things are going, anything and everything is sensitive.
Even taking pictures at the Government Rose Garden [where photography is
allowed], is frowned upon by the Police.
Or plaques commemorating public structures.
--~~~~

On Thu, Feb 9, 2012 at 3:38 AM, Vickram Crishna <vvcris...@radiophony.com>wrote:

> On Thu, Feb 9, 2012 at 4:32 PM, Deepon Saha <hideeponh...@gmail.com>wrote:
>
>> Good Idea Srikanth..
>>
>> Deepon
>>

>> On Thu, Feb 9, 2012 at 4:09 PM, Srikanth Ramakrishnan <
>> parakara.gh...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>> It isn't easy to stand ground when you are outnumbered.
>>> It also isn't god when the cop reels out a law which you've never heard
>>> of.
>>> I said, I'd look up the law over the Internet on my phone.
>>> Saying so, perhaps, we could all create a page with all local laws on
>>> such matters and put it up on either Meta or Wikimedia.in ???
>>> For instant reference?
>>>

> Also, in general, it is not a good idea to go around taking pictures or
> gathering information in potentially sensitive places alone. This applies
> to anywhere in the world, not just India.
>
> --
> Vickram
> Fool On The Hill <http://communicall.wordpress.com>

Srikanth Ramakrishnan.
Wikipedia Coimbatore Meetup on February 12th.
Aliens invaded Tamil Nadu, left their Spacship and now it is a Toll Plaza.
https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:IVRCL-Vijayamangalam-Toll-Plaza.JPG