Thanks Sumana,Gerard,V S Sunil for helping to make
MediaWiki_Workshop<http://wiki.wikimedia.in/MediaWiki_Workshop>structure.

MediaWiki_Workshop <http://wiki.wikimedia.in/MediaWiki_Workshop> is are
planned because there has been lot of requests from engineering colleges on
workshops in technical front.
[1]<http://lists.wikimedia.org/pipermail/wikimediaindia-l/2012-January/006391.html>

I will make a request to the board meeting on 15th February for the
creation of Media Wiki Special Interest Group so that members can come the
plan and execution
MediaWiki_Workshop<http://wiki.wikimedia.in/MediaWiki_Workshop>s
and Hackathon <http://wiki.wikimedia.in/Hackathon>  in India

Thanks,