I do firmly believe in the need for enthusing young/new editors to stay on
board. I'd be glad to help out. At the moment we have a lot of young folk
in the Wikipedia Pune Club an informal interaction seems the best way to
mentor them. Its a pleasure to interact with them & they are very helpful.

Warm regards,

Ashwin Baindur