On 15-Feb-2012, at 6:07 PM, nischay nahata wrote:

> Well I made a page for wiki academy at my college NITK.
> But I don't know how to proceed from here ..specifically how  to get
> someone to  give a speech  on wikimedia, etc..Any advise?

Hey Nischay,

Thanks for setting this up. I'll be happy to help - maybe we can do a small
skype call at your convenience. My Skype id is: nitika.wikimedia. You can also
catch me on gtalk: ntan...@wikimedia.org. I see that this event is scheduled
for 4th March, so we have enough time in hand to prepare for it. However, lets
try and do this call soon.

Thanks
Nitika