That's great! So good to see more people sharing responsibilities and taking
ownership of projects in Wikipedia. I wish you all the best Pratik! I'm sure
you'll learn a lot while leading this project.

And a great "thank you" to Ashwin who has been indefatigable watching out on
several WikiProjects, co-ordintaing offline Wikipedia project, handholding
newbies, guiding all the Campus Ambassadors, leading GA master class,
encouraging everyone to join WikiProject India and the list goes on and on and
on. Thank you so very much Ashwin! :-)

Nitika