Nitika,
The term ownership doesn't exist here.
Yes, while I welcome BPositive and hope that he helps us increase the
Quality of Indian articles,
I really don't like this Ownership thing people talk about.

On Wed, Feb 15, 2012 at 9:13 PM, Nitika <ntan...@wikimedia.org> wrote:

> That's great! So good to see more people sharing responsibilities and
> taking ownership of projects in Wikipedia. I wish you all the best Pratik!
> I'm sure you'll learn a lot while leading this project.
>
> And a great "thank you" to Ashwin who has been indefatigable watching out
> on several WikiProjects, co-ordintaing offline Wikipedia project,
> handholding newbies, guiding all the Campus Ambassadors, leading GA master
> class, encouraging everyone to join WikiProject India and the list goes on
> and on and on. Thank you so very much Ashwin! :-)
>
> Nitika
>

> On 16-Feb-2012, at 9:45 AM, Ashwin Baindur wrote:
>
> > Dear friends,
> >
> > I would like to welcome Pratik Lahoti or User:BPositive to the fold of
> people in charge of doing things in Wikipedia. BPositive is a young member
> (in comparison to me :)) of Pune community and Wikipedia Pune Club. He was
> an active Campus Ambassador in the first version of India Education
> Program. Energetic and enthusiastic BPositive is taking charge of  the
> India Collaboration of the Month (INCOTM) process and is the first person
> to volunteer to help me keep WikiProject India active by taking on a
> specific responsibility.
> >
> > All the best BPositive and hope you have a great time doing things new
> to you till now!
> >
> > I request the wider India community to welcome and support BPositive as
> he guides us on our monthly INCOTMs.
> >
> > AshLin

Srikanth Ramakrishnan.
Wikipedia Coimbatore Meetup on February 12th.
Aliens invaded Tamil Nadu, left their Spacship and now it is a Toll Plaza.
https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:IVRCL-Vijayamangalam-Toll-Plaza.JPG