Hi all,
        Wikimedia Polska (Poland) has announced  its own scholarships
programme for Wikimedians willing to attend Wikimania 2012 in Washington,
D.C
Apart from up to 10 scholarships for Wikimedians from Poland, they are also
going to grant up to 6 scholarships for Wikimedians from other countries (
which includes India).

More details can be found here :
http://pl.wikimedia.org/wiki/Wikimania_2012/en

We spoke to the Committee, and they expressed that all willing Indian
Wikimedians are free to apply and they will treat them with all due
consideration.

Please also note that the recipients will be required to cover all the
expenses on their own and then present the documentation of those expenses
to the them in order to qualify for the refund.

While the number of WMF scholarships for Wikimania are limited,We strongly
encourage Wikimedians from India to also apply and utilize this opportunity
too.

Best wishes !

Regards
Tinu Cherian
Wikimedia India
http://wiki.wikimedia.in

P.S. Feel free to forward this to various other India-related Wikimedia
mailing lists.