On Mon, Feb 20, 2012 at 11:43, sankarshan <foss.mailingli...@gmail.com>wrote:

> I guess what I am asking is whether all the issues that the various
> language communities in India face have been recorded on the bugzilla
> and, there is a page somewhere which allows anyone interested to track
> them.

If you are asking only about technical issues, many communities do log bugs
from time to time. But when they remain open beyond certain period and the
person who logged becomes inactive, they go into black hole and there is no
one to follow up(even if its fixed, they remain open). But the larger
issues are common and pretty much known to i18n team. (like say PDF
rendering). I tried cleaning up Tamil related bugs recently which were
documented here[1] since 2006, also created a tracking bug[2].

But then as someone else said, "People are just waiting for one more
tracking bug to fix those. !" //So tracking bugs don't help beyond a point !

Most, if not all Indic issues would be tagged with i18n keyword on bugzilla.

[1] http://tawp.in/r/3hl
[2] https://bugzilla.wikimedia.org/32578

Srikanth.L