On Mon, Feb 20, 2012 at 02:28, Anirudh Bhati <anirudh...@gmail.com> wrote:

>  It has probably got more to do with the fact that pages on the
> encyclopedia (even about general Indian topics) look complete and thorough

Also the fact that availability of RS affects. Infact I would say that as
one of reason for my non-involvment in the WP:INR workgroup. We created
most of content from MoRTH and available RS which are worthy enough to be
on encyclopedia. There is so much to add about Indian Roads, but where are
the sources :(

Naveen found WP:INEI , but then I was "hijacked" to Tamil Wiki :D

Srikanth.L