Thanks a lot Swaroop, We are expecting more inputs from you guys, and
please free to add/modify the questions wikipedians have to keep in mind (
http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/User:Subha_WMF/sandbox1). I have also
received responses from Pune and Ahemadabad communities. If you guys can
shoot some videos at the end of the meet ups as there will be a gathering
of wikipedians it will be good. We can make a prototype video to make the
Indic language communities understand the way they need to make this video.

Thanks
Subha