I checked for Benagli (bn-BD and bn-IN). When i enabled those locals the
Wikipedia app icon text and buttons were displayed in Bengali. But when the
EN is enabled it shows the home page of the EN wiki but here it does not
show the home page article content. I am saying home article content
because the footer license texts are visible .

thanks
Nasir Khan Saikat

*Nasir Khan Saikat <http://profiles.google.com/nasir8891>*