On Thu, Feb 23, 2012 at 4:49 PM, Amir E. Aharoni
<amir.ahar...@mail.huji.ac.il> wrote:

> That's what the current translation says. It doesn't have to be
> perfectly literal, it just has to be useful in context. If you think
> that it's wrong in this context, can you please correct the
> translation at the same link? -
> http://translatewiki.net/w/i.php?title=Special:Translate&group=out-wikipedia-mobile&language=bn&task=view&offset=0&limit=500

The difference arises in the context of how you would
translate/interpret the following sentences in your local language:

- the content is being read in <insert language> and,
- you can read the content in <insert language>

> And complete the remaining translations, while you're at it :)

I'm not a fan of fly-by-night translation contributions even if it is
from a natural speaker of the language. There are various nuances and
contexts which translators put into their words and even though
"community oriented translation camps" are the flavor of the month,
I've more often seen and experienced the need to do clean-ups and
reviews at the end of the day. The initial mail was merely a feedback.
I'm certain that those who have the privileges to work on the project
will figure out what to do.

--
sankarshan mukhopadhyay
<http://sankarshan.randomink.org/blog>