Hi Damodar,

Like Shiju has earlier replied to you ,

There is already a Wikipedia  project (in the incubator stage ) for Goanese
Konkani.
It is available here http://incubator.wikimedia.org/wiki/Wp/gom

You can start contributing to it, Inspire others too and gradually make it
a standalone language Wikipedia.

If you are interested, I can probably connect you to Gurudath Baliga, Asst
Director of Konkani Vishwa Kendra, who is passionate about the same.

Regards
Tinu Cherian

P.S. For other Wikipedia Projects in Incubation, You can find them here
http://wiki.wikimedia.in/List_of_Indian_language_wiki_projects#Projects_under_incubation

On Thu, Feb 23, 2012 at 8:58 PM, damodar vinayak bale <dvb...@rediffmail.com