Hey guys,
Sitting in Serbia Open GLAM conference, we had a similar discussion with
Adrienne about small language wikipedias/projects. Those guys are looking
at small languages in French territories and their numbers are of course
really really small. Konkani by that scale is quite big.
I was just wondering if it would be any help to you, I can connect you to
her and she can tell you about some fantastic things they have done in
terms on offline wikipedias for smaller language communities and so on.
Cheers
Noopur

On Sun, Feb 26, 2012 at 11:26 AM, Ashwin Baindur
<ashwin.bain...@gmail.com>wrote:

> (offtopic) The correct military adage of the [[Indian Army Corps of
> Engineers]] is - The difficult we do immediately, for the impossible we
> need a little notice. :)
>
> Warm regards,
>
> Ashwin Baindur
>

> On Sun, Feb 26, 2012 at 8:54 AM, Vickram Crishna <vvcris...@radiophony.com
> > wrote:
>
>> As the old military expression goes, the impossible just takes a little
>> longer. Choose one script/dialect combination (organically, not by diktat),
>> develop it to a starting point, and I venture to suggest that enthusiasts
>> will come forward to support developing the variants.
>>

>> On Sun, Feb 26, 2012 at 9:07 AM, Srikanth Ramakrishnan <
>> parakara.gh...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>> Developing each dialect is too complex. It doesn't look feasible.
>>>
>>> --
>>> Regards,
>>> Srikanth Ramakrishnan.
>>> Wikipedia Coimbatore Meetup on February 12th.
>>> http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Meetup/Coimbatore
>>> Aliens invaded Tamil Nadu, left their Spacship and now it is a Toll
>>> Plaza.
>>>
>>> https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:IVRCL-Vijayamangalam-Toll-Plaza.JPG

>> Vickram
>> Fool On The Hill <http://communicall.wordpress.com>