Hey Srikanth!

There's no need to apologize to me. The organizers cut short our time
because of their problems with the internet connection and the fact that
they had to shoe-horn a sponsors presentation in the same time slot as ours.

Also, the fact that i'm a working professional and you are a student should
not have anything to do with it. Bottom-line is that the NIT-T organizers
should have treated us better. We do not need five-star type accommodation.
But some simple courtesy is expected of them. Also,a week prior to the
event, Saagar had promised me transport to and from the venue. The fact is
that they did not seem to really care too much about the WikiAcademy and
treated it like they were doing us a favour.