hey Srikant R,

Too bad you and your friends had this experience. But, don't talk
yourself out of giving such academies. Not all academies will be
awesome, some will be good - some will be horrible. In all these
instances YOU will learn, not only about how to make things happen,
situation notwithstanding to the best of your ability. These will be
experiences that might help you anywhere from office or client
meetings to teaching your kids when you become a father. These
Academies will also give you new and fresh perspectives on how
percieve Wikipedia.

So, do continue doing WikiAcademies or even go back to teaching one or
two of your friends before going back to doing WikiAcademies.

warm regards,
Pradeep
Handheld

--