Date: Tue, 28 Feb 2012 19:44:27 +0530
From: noopur.ra...@gmail.com
To: wikimediaindia-l@lists.wikimedia.org
Subject: Re: [Wikimediaindia-l] The Great NITT fiasco ...

I've read your reply very carefully and that is why I am suggesting a change in
paradigm. Eventually, your comments reflect on the main question: was it worth
it? And, I am merely suggesting that we will have to start looking at "worth"
differently than time consumed.

Regarding the chapter signing an MoU, I wasn't even aware of this and am
frankly quite surprised they managed to sign one so quickly. I will refrain
from commenting on that.