Hey Srikanth,
Let's start fresh. I think you put in tremendous effort and it is a shame
that you put in so much of work and call it a great fiasco. In my humble
opinion, every experience is good to learn. I was simply asking you to
concentrate more on the session and tell us what was good and bad about it.
This will provide interesting insights and help us avoid more unpleasant
experience.
I am sorry if I sounded rude. All I wanted to know is whether the fest was
a fiasco or the interaction in the session. And I hope you don't stop doing
this work in the future.
Cheers
Noopur

On Tue, Feb 28, 2012 at 9:08 PM, Srikanth Ramakrishnan <
parakara.gh...@gmail.com> wrote:

> An MoU is a Memorandum of Understanding, not Memorandum of Agreement.
> It's not a binding contract. Hence it was informal. Also, wasn't it me
> who told Nitika and Naveen bout the Mou in the first place? Makes it
> my fault. We should've said no at that point itself. I'll stay away
> till such time I earn a Laptop so I can follow Bala's practical
> methods.

> Srikanth Ramakrishnan.
> Wikipedia Coimbatore Meetup on February 12th.
> http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Meetup/Coimbatore
> Aliens invaded Tamil Nadu, left their Spacship and now it is a Toll Plaza.
> https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:IVRCL-Vijayamangalam-Toll-Plaza.JPG

Noopur Raval
Student
Arts and Aesthetics