Ah. Cool.

Sure thing. I think  list of prerequisites, description of programming
skills needed and estimation of difficulty level would be more valuable
additions.

Cheers,

On 28 February 2012 20:27, sankarshan <foss.mailingli...@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Tue, Feb 28, 2012 at 3:44 AM, Shivansh Srivastava
> <shivansh.b...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > I have created my User page, envisaging the ideas I shared through my
> last
> > mail - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:Shivansh13
> >
> > Please let me know the prospective of the ideas suggested.
>
> I would suggest that you give
> <http://en.flossmanuals.net/GSoCMentoring/making-your-ideas-page/> a
> quick read and work towards providing further details about your
> ideas.
>
> --
> sankarshan mukhopadhyay
> <http://sankarshan.randomink.org/blog>

Shivansh Srivastava | +91-955-243-5407 |
http://in.linkedin.com/pub/shivansh-srivastava/17/a50/b18<mr.shivansh.srivast...@gmail.com>
 <mr.shivansh.srivast...@gmail.com>Secretary, BITS Alumni Affairs Division
| Web Expert, Newsletter, BITSAA International
3rd Year Undergraduate | B.E. (Hons.) - Electronics & Instrumentation
BITS-Pilani.