I liked your idea of Inbuilt keyboard its impressive.

But not got the part of News Tickr ? Could you explain more about that. I
mean why we need that ?

On Tue, Feb 28, 2012 at 3:44 AM, Shivansh Srivastava <
shivansh.b...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I have created my User page, envisaging the ideas I shared through my last
> mail - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:Shivansh13
>
> Please let me know the prospective of the ideas suggested.

> Shivansh Srivastava | +91-955-243-5407 |
> http://in.linkedin.com/pub/shivansh-srivastava/17/a50/b18<mr.shivansh.srivast...@gmail.com>
>  <mr.shivansh.srivast...@gmail.com>Secretary, BITS Alumni Affairs
> Division | Web Expert, Newsletter, BITSAA International
> 3rd Year Undergraduate | B.E. (Hons.) - Electronics & Instrumentation
> BITS-Pilani.

*Sheel Sindhu Manohar ( शील सिंधु मनोहर )

Manager JMILUG
*www.jmilug.org *

Founder Linux Adda
*www.linuxadda.org*