Thanks for forwarding. Small correction, the guide has been made by User:Undead
q, thanks to whom future edit-a-thon organisers job will now be easier :)

Date: Wed, 29 Feb 2012 09:37:37 +0530
From: noopur.ra...@gmail.com
To: wikimediaindia-l@lists.wikimedia.org; wlm...@lists.wmnederland.nl
Subject: [Wikimediaindia-l] A guide to edit-a-thons

Dear all,Copying Lori's link to a neat guide on how to conduct edit-a-thons for
GLAM or otherwise:
http://outreach.wikimedia.org/wiki/Edit-a-thon_How-To. Since a lot of us are
doing presentations at colleges, I am guessing the next step would be to hold
an edit-a-thon. Hope this helps!
Also, since some fabulous people are revamping and making the WM-IN site so
functional, could I request someone to add a visible, easily usable,
informative bookshelf tab for documentation purpose? God knows how many
letters/MoU/proposal templates are floating around and we might need them in
the future!
ThanksCheersNoopur
--
Noopur Raval
StudentArts and AestheticsJawaharlal Nehru University, New DelhiPh: 9650567690