Well,

If someone (e.g. Tinu) is a English Wikipedian, it'll be a lie to say "I
Edit Wikipedia in Malayalam" :)

So, Wikipedians will be saying "I Edit Wikipedia" or will be explaining
(which will be answering the questions mentioned in
http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/User:Subha_WMF/sandbox1) in the language
they primarily edit, so, if you edit English Wikipedia, say I edit
Wikipedia in English.

Any more confusions? Please ask Noopur!

*Subha*