These are fantastic news!  A tremendous contribution to our mission, fueled
by volunteer passion!

I applaud the Tamil community.

We at the Foundation would love to work with the organizers on showcasing
this in a post on the Wikimedia Blog; I realize your hands are full right
now, but we can start discussing this (e-mail me) and preparing for a blog
post to follow the announcement of the winners.

Cheers,

   Asaf

    Asaf Bartov
    Wikimedia Foundation