Hey Lodewijk,
I think that's where our private conversation stopped too. We are not sure
if there is a wider  definition of monuments that can provide us more than
3000. Though we are trying to get one. I am copying this conversation to
India community also since many may not have joined this list.
Regards
Noopur

PS. Those interested in Wiki loves monuments, please do join this list so
we can avoid cross posting.